Home Why Noralle? Traditional Country Homes Small Building Projects Latest News Photo Gallery Request Information
Noralle working with the environment
Noralle are constantly assessing and introducing a range of eco-friendly ideas to their new homes, including:-
• Crushing waste brick and block on site for re-use as hardcore .
• Converting waste timber to wood chip for the gardens.
• Selecting energy saving boilers and heating controls.
• Improving draft sealing and heat loss.
• The use of Eco Friendly insulations
• Specifying white goods with a or b energy saving ratings.
We are also researching the use of:-
• Water harvesting,
• Solar heating for hot water.
• Ground source heat pumps using bore holes.
• External air source heat pumps
We will endeavour on most projects, to work with our clients on any energy saving ideas specified by our clients. To further discuss options contact Bernard Alsop or Lorraine Goring on 01926 814808 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.